Prospective students looking to study for a DPhil in Cancer Science starting in 2024 at the University of Oxford can now apply for studentships, with a number offered as supervised by Ludwig Oxford principal investigators. More details on the DPhils available and how to apply can be found at the Oxford Cancer Website. Please have a look at the projects being offered by Ludwig Oxford PIs below.
Ludwig Oxford supervised projects available:
- Spatial resolution of the human transcriptome during gastrointestinal tumourigenesis – Dr Francesco Boccellato
- Investigating an interplay between autoimmunity and cancer – Professor Xin Lu
- Characterizing the tumour microenvironment of oesophageal cancer to uncover key factors in response to immunotherapy – Dr Carol Leung & Professor Benoit Van den Eynde
- The role of chemosensitivity in tumourigenesis – Professor Richard White
- Assessment of Oesophageal cancer patient responses to immunotherapy via human tissue avatars – Dr Richard Owen
- Take epigenetic diagnostics “from bench to bedside” – Associate Professor Benjamin Schuster-Böckler
- Predicting response to therapy in oesophageal cancer – Professor Jens Rittscher
- Elucidating the role of trans-lesion synthesis DNA polymerases in mutational processes and therapy resistance – Dr Marketa Tomkova
- Spatial analysis of the bone marrow in myeloproliferative neoplasms DNA - Professor Helen Byrne
Please be aware that the deadline for applying is the 1st December 2023.